HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
by Bilbo Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:58 am

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
by Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
by Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
by kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
by Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
by DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
by Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
by DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
by nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
by Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
by DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
by LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
by DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:49 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.


Share | 
 

 Kat's last message.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:55 pm

lets do a math problem. Point of this proves kat is greedy
kat zak twice a day with 2x drop = 4-5 zhelm ea run
zhelm on average is 100m

lets say she gets only 6zhelm a day minimum zhelm drop with 2x . that will be making at least 600m just from zhelm excluding other drops
She usually has 2 parties.
she pays ea person 10m per run regardles whether party is full or some ppl dc it will always be 10m.

if she brings 2 parties 14 ppl max divided by 600m each person should be paid about 42.8m for 2x runs. since she only pays 20m per person for both run not counting the one that dcs means at the minimum she will always profit 320,000,000 per run. Fair or greedy? u decide...

When she goes to other ppl's run she will always want full split, and she doesn't do it for her own run? most of you know what i mean if u run with her for ht or anything else
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:10 pm

kat u posted on jr corner that justin had info to your char and hacked on it. I already proved that you lied about this before so not point of explaining it again. This just shows your a hypocrite.

You are the one that goes on your friends account and hacked on it. I will not mention all the ppl u hacked on but 2khmer for example since his char is already stuck in that ss. He trusted you with his info and u used him as an hs mule at zakum to hack on. U also sold zhelms for a apples and hacked on those buyers as well. your friends trusted you and u hacked on them. Thank God you didnt have tom's info or else this would of been a much worse situation.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:22 pm

That's all you got Danny? Why dont you lead Zak run with Justin then? You told me that Justin was jealous of my Zak business but I guess you are also jealous too.

Want to start Zak business like I did? Dont worry I wil guide you everything I know about Zak business and I wont compete with you since I wont play MS any more.

Here is how to start a Zak business: Get at least 10 mules who are HP warriors so they can take hit at Zak. Did I mention that they are HP warriors? Try to leech them to 50 yourself like I did. Get a group of ppl who can go to your run regularly. Get enough attackers. Get enough bishies. Get enough apples. Oh did I mention NX? NX ratio was 1:7 to 1:10. 6 helms a night need 6 Karmas = 18K NX = 180m. To make everyone happy, try to do 2 runs a night 6 nights a week. That is at least 108K NX per week. Try to get that by go to FM buy cheap stuffs then resell them in MTS. Or try to trade with strangers and might get scammed.

Now got everything set? Try to run 2 runs a night. Get all parties set and enter Altar right each time when timer set. Oh did i mention that sometimes you have to deal with whiner who wants to get his mage to Zak than playing the mule? Oh did I mention that 2x drop card to 2-3 persons per night just to make sure helms drop ?

Now ask anyone who ran with me and not happy with my split beside you? Phil, Dan, David, Glen, Laura, Adan, Lety...all told me that they wanted to come to my runs for the EXP not for split. But you know what? I still keep their splits and hand out to them accordingly. ASK THEM is that TRUE?

Btw, read this:

http://aeonsguild.com/general-maplestory-f2/10-mil-per-zak-run-good-t2272.htm


Last edited by Katuzi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sckchui



Name : Simon
IGN : SixteenTons
Job : Dark Knight
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Danny, is it? Kungfumast3r?

Step back for a moment and look at what you're saying. What do you see?

I can tell you what I see. I see someone desperate for validation, desperate to pull someone else down to his sorry level. You keep trying to drag Kat back down so you won't feel so bad about yourself.

I know what you're thinking. "How dare him? Who does he think he is to talk to me like this? Why doesn't he just STFU and GTFO?"

Well here's my offer to you, a way out. All this drama, all this hacking, who owes who what, all of this doesn't matter. It doesn't matter a single bit. It's in the past. It's baggage, holding you down. You don't need it. Drop it, and move on. That's what Kat is doing, and you're being a pain in the ass trying to hold her back. Forgive yourself and move on.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:31 pm

sckchui wrote:
Danny, is it? Kungfumast3r?

Step back for a moment and look at what you're saying. What do you see?

I can tell you what I see. I see someone desperate for validation, desperate to pull someone else down to his sorry level. You keep trying to drag Kat back down so you won't feel so bad about yourself.

I know what you're thinking. "How dare him? Who does he think he is to talk to me like this? Why doesn't he just STFU and GTFO?"

Well here's my offer to you, a way out. All this drama, all this hacking, who owes who what, all of this doesn't matter. It doesn't matter a single bit. It's in the past. It's baggage, holding you down. You don't need it. Drop it, and move on. That's what Kat is doing, and you're being a pain in the ass trying to hold her back. Forgive yourself and move on.

If it didnt matter than dont read it. Why should i forgive myself? What do i see, i see a selfish person trying to use others and lie about hacking at my expense. And i'm thinking your right, i should leave all this behind but that will just allow kat to win. I know kat is wrong but i gotta make sure she knows that. Right now shes just denying everything lol.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Katuzi wrote:
That's all you got Danny? Why dont you lead Zak run with Justin then? You told me that Justin was jealous of my Zak business but I guess you are also jealous too.

Want to start Zak business like I did? Dont worry I wil guide you everything I know about Zak business and I wont compete with you since I wont play MS any more.

Here is how to start a Zak business: Get at least 10 mules who are HP warriors so they can take hit at Zak. Did I mention that they are HP warriors? Try to leech them to 50 yourself like I did. Get a group of ppl who can go to your run regularly. Get enough attackers. Get enough bishies. Get enough apples. Oh did I mention NX? NX ratio was 1:7 to 1:10. 6 helms a night need 6 Karmas = 18K NX = 180m. To make everyone happy, try to do 2 runs a night 6 nights a week. That is at least 108K NX per week. Try to get that by go to FM buy cheap stuffs then resell them in MTS. Or try to trade with strangers and might get scammed.

Now got everything set? Try to run 2 runs a night. Get all parties set and enter Altar right each time when timer set. Oh did i mention that sometimes you have to deal with whiner who wants to get his mage to Zak than playing the mule? Oh did I mention that 2x drop card to 2-3 persons per night just to make sure helms drop ?

Now ask anyone who ran with me and not happy with my split beside you? Phil, Dan, David, Glen, Laura, Adan, Lety...all told me that they wanted to come to my runs for the EXP not for split. But you know what? I still keep their splits and hand out to them accordingly. ASK THEM is that TRUE?

Btw, read this:

http://aeonsguild.com/general-maplestory-f2/10-mil-per-zak-run-good-t2272.htm
I lead plenty of zak runs, im not jealous of you. I just feel sorry for
ppl that runs with u. And why u mention me starting zak business with
justin? before you always beg justin to run with u. I nvr asked justin
to run with me ever! So you start a business with him. And I know how to run a zak business, im not
stupid u dont need to explain about hp warriors and crap, i taught u
that if u dont remember? i taught u how to pg leech. U use my pg to
leech your pg mule remember?

I nvr "wined", ask anyone i guild if im a winer. i nvr ever complained about a crap at zak -_- ur the fking winer who always beg me to play your mules. I only asked if i can play mage once. Thats not wining.

Look at chaz run he nvr complains about all those crap. He pays straight up and doesnt secretly keep stuff for himself. And when i did the math thats the least u can get, usually u get way more because of lack of ppl and more zhelm drops.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:42 pm

umm...what is your PG's IGN? I dont remember it.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Look whose the one complaining about mint ht split? about my mon split? YOU KAT@! im not complaining about zak, i dont even want to run with you, you keep whispering me and most of the time i ignore it. U think i really care about zaking with you. of course not i feel sorry others dont get full split. And ask for karma u can deduct it from meso. 1:7 so 6 karma a day=126m
600m-126m=474m/14 finish it
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Katuzi wrote:
umm...what is your PG's IGN? I dont remember it.

i made 2 pg mules
one i made with joyce called itsjoycex
The other one i made during christmas pq called BRAVEKNlGHT which i lend to you and justin to leech yourself. idk why u need to know this but w/e
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:56 pm

First, you never lend me your PG mule IGN BRAVENKNIGHT. You asked me to get on it to help you PG Anego ( 1 time ) so you can level your noob while Justin using Thanh's BM to hack Anego. Second, I have my own PG mule called PGnublet, Pauline and Jesse helped me leveled it with KPQ. You made a 2nd PG mule cuz ppl saw the first one hacked Anego zillion times.

Anyway, I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
avatar

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~


PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Thank you Simon.

I believe all of us can tell very clearly from Kat's original post that she felt deeply sorry about what happened. She had apologized to all those who she's hurt, thanked those who supported her, and has moved on. I do not see the point to make her admit everything again. To what extent?

And if this is about who owes what at how much I would be much appreciated if you would take it some places else. As for how Kat handled her private Zruns, that's for her squad members to decide if they would take an issue with her. I believe we have quite a few intelligent people in the guild, and they are all capable of doing math. It's a basic economy and re-distribuation of funds. Those extra funds needed to be invested in MTS...well, you guys get the idea. I won't get carried away by teaching you all Maple Econ 101 here.

I will thus lock this thread. Any further trivial arguments would not be accepted in this forum. Try smegaing, it helps.



Rather like my backside in those SS, darn smexy.

_____________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   

Back to top Go down
 
Kat's last message.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Imperial Guard Message Board
» BASIC RUNNING MESSAGE DISPLAY
» Friends List "Visit" message
» Message from GI
» Feedback on the welcome message

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: