HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
by Bilbo Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:58 am

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
by Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
by Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
by kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
by Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
by DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
by Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
by DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
by nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
by Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
by DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
by LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
by DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:49 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.


Share | 
 

 big foot glitchers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: big foot glitchers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Greetings Maplers,

We have compiled a list of players who will be temporarily suspended for abusing the Big Foot glitch or any other power leveling glitches. As we speak, these players are being suspended or have been suspended. Most of these players will be barred from name changes or server changes. They will not be able to escape the offense they committed. For glitching players on Yellonde, they will face a harsher sentence.


A total of 1289 players will be suspended.

The breakdown is:

105 Bellocan
208 Bera
155 Broa
188 Windia
124 Khaini
79 Mardia
79 Kradia
326 Scania
25 Yellonde


Thank you for your reports and patience on this matter.


- The GM Team -
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Nib Danny, I put my mom glasses on top of mine ( double glasses) still couldnt read your tiny fonts. I had to fix it. F3
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 pm

lolz f3, thats what you get when i copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
Tany

avatar

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:48 am

Katuzi wrote:
Nib Danny, I put my mom glasses on top of mine ( double glasses) still couldnt read your tiny fonts. I had to fix it. F3

Get eye surgery or enlarge the size of the font on the web page by pressing Ctrl and moving the mouse wheel forward.

I don't think some people could have "slipped" by or something, but 1289 players aint much. Especially the 25 from Yellonde. I think that there are way more than that. Plus, the fact that they are receiving like a 30 day ban. This should be a perma ban. I guess Nexon feels partially resposible for this epidemic. All in all, it is their fault. It's also the glitchers fault for not abiding by the ToS. I wonder what the "severe" punishment for Yellonde is gonna be. A 31 day ban? >.>
~Tany
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:23 am

^ I dont agree with perma banned. The simple reason is why Nexon take too long to tell everyone that was a glitch and abuse it will get you banned? Its their error and they knew it right after the patch and they can just run a warning note on the screen for us then if anyone still try to do it, they will get banned, perma banned or whatever is justified. But NO, they didnt do it right away. It took them for more than 2 weeks to tell us. That was like a trap.

There were so many debates on every MS related forums about wherether or not it is a glitch. And if it is, should ppl get banned. Like GOPQ or Smuggling LPQ, most ppl think its bannedable but why NEXON never gave us a warning? What is so hard to just run a notice on screen and let everyone know it is NOT OKAY to do it.

This game NEXON design so hard to lvl and why is that? Cuz they are bunch of stubborn ppl who only care for their profit. The harder to lvl force ppl to buy 2x card. But they have forgotten that very soon, ppl will leave this game more than ppl who start playing this game. Most of my buddies quitted, stopped being active in GMS and either play Private Server or just play some other games.

All we ask is: IF you made a mistake, just addmit and annouce that from this day on, if anyone abuse that glitch, you will get banned. Just that simple. What is so hard? Why take so long? I dont think its justified they way Nexon handles this case. Its just MHO, there is still alot of debates about this topic going on every MS related forums.
Back to top Go down
Tany

avatar

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:16 am

Nexon didn't HAVE to tell ANYONE. Everyone SHOULD know. Everyone checked the box that said "I agree to the ToS." Or else you wouldn't be playing MS. Just because you chose to ignore that document doesn't mean that you can slip by Nexon's B&HamRAR. As for why Nexon took their sweet time down glitch lane is beyond me. Then again, I've never run a multi-million dollar coorporation that is popular in three countries. I'll get back to you when I have.

People quiting MS is like a daily cycle. People leave and join every day. There will always be people willing to throw money at this company. So five people quitting is no biggie for Nexon.


In reallity, NO ONE is "legit." We have all broken the ToS in someway or another. I don't even think 2% of the MS people have read the ToS. I read it. D:
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : DarkPrinceNL
Job : BowMaster @ hart & soul
Level : 121~!! Wheeeeeee :D
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-06-28
Mood : Good/patient


PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:19 am

/\ Im with the 98% I never read ToS.....to long to lame Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.theaeonsguild.com/
Tany

avatar

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:05 am

Point made?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:30 am

My point is Nexon need to tell us which is glitch which is not. This game is played mostly by us teen and we really dont know, why cant they announce it? Or even an adult cant answer that question for me.

I have some questions for you Tany: Can you 100% sure that leeching from 4th job mage is Legal or NOT Legal? Why cant Nexon tell us what is POWER LEVEL mean? What is so hard? If leeching is Illegal then why make party mode? And how long you go AFK in party then you will get banned? If you train with your own HB and HS mule, do you get banned since the mules obviously need to do botting?

See, so many un-answered questions we as players confused. Why cant they make it clear? TOS dont say Leeching is Illegal but a lot of players got Banned from that.
Back to top Go down
Tany

avatar

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:01 pm

I still have no friggin idea where these IDIOTIC claims of getting banned for leaching people came from. They are just....gah! It is so stupid!
A glitch is defined by Nexon as something that wasn't intended for normal gameplay. Ex. opq, smuggling, bf, etc.
I guess Nexon thinks that people will have enough logic to know if something is wrong and is advantageous to the player in some way, that it is a glitch of some kind.
I know when I train people it's 100% legit. I have my laptop next to me activating HB manually.
The way I think about it "Power leveling" is another way of saying hacking, botting, glitching of some sort.
The only way I see people getting banned from being leeched up levels is that they were the HS/HB mule or the one that was training them was doing something they shouldn't have. Otherwise, that's a load of bullocks.
Time to go to class. D:
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

avatar

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Katuzi wrote:
But they have forgotten that very soon, ppl will leave this game more than ppl who start playing this game. Most of my buddies quitted, stopped being active in GMS and either play Private Server or just play some other games.

How many new players that take a month or more to get to 3rd job to you befriend? I don't ither, as much as I hate to amit it i've learned not to befriend people still in first job. Because normally they only want to be my freind cause they want me to give them stuff or train them. You don't go to a 50 year reunion to scope out the new members.

I agree with Tany that no one is legit.

About the leaching, If nexon intends to take action towards this it is because they don't want people selling and buying it. I've seen people asking for NX to let me leach off of them. Nexon has oviously let go of many of there former values regarding NX but one of them was trading for NX isn't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Rose

avatar

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:45 pm

Katuzi wrote:
^ I dont agree with perma banned. The simple reason is why Nexon take too long to tell everyone that was a glitch and abuse it will get you banned? Its their error and they knew it right after the patch and they can just run a warning note on the screen for us then if anyone still try to do it, they will get banned, perma banned or whatever is justified. But NO, they didnt do it right away. It took them for more than 2 weeks to tell us.

I agree with Kat. I never once saw what the ACTUAL glitch was with Big Foot....FROM NEXON. I saw their notice about not abusing the glitch and the little banner across the top about not abusing the glitch...BUT WHAT WAS THE ACTUAL GLITCH?!?

Before you start posting replies as to what the glitch was, re-read my statement.

I'm pretty sure I know what the glitch is/was, BUT it was from other PLAYERS talking about it, NOT from Nexon. As for abusing the glitch, if I don't know what the glitch is, then how can I avoid abusing it?

Also, by the time I find out about glitches (from other players normally), it is usually too late and they have started banning people. So does it say in their TOS that their policy is to ban first and warn people they made a programing mistake later? Of course it doesnt say that. Oh yeah, as to how many people actually read the TOS, I'm sure less than 5% have read it...and the main reason why is because it basically states that Nexon, America has the right to do whatever they want at any time for any reason. The rest of the legal jargon is to protect them from any liability in case someone manages to take them to court. As to whether what they do is right or wrong doesnt matter, by agreeing to their TOS you basically are agreeing that they are right in whatever they do.

MHO on any issues in game....They created the scrolling banner across the top...USE IT FOR MORE THAN ADVERTISING WHERE YOU CAN BUY NEXON CARDS. It isnt hard to tell people there is a glitch (hopefully WHAT the actual glitch is), and that they are aware of it and working on it. That way if anyone does abuse it, they have no excuses. They were warned IN GAME.

_____________________
Apparently I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

avatar

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:11 pm

nexon "mostly" banned ppl that lved alot from bigfoot, for those that glitched big foot a few times didnt get banned at all since they just needed the toe for quest. theres a guy named jasejase in bellocan that lved from 98-112 in less than one day. thats 14 lvs, and he even glitched before lv 98 but i didnt bother to check his ranks back then... i checked him on ranks yesterday and he wasnt there. i do think ppl like him deserves being banned. Ppl that use glitch to finish quest shouldnt though.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

avatar

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:31 pm

the bigfoot glitch is one of those things that your unsure if your abusing it or not unless you are, then it is ovious.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

avatar

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Not sure what the Big Foot glitch is, but as for the HB/HS mule thing, Nexon specifically says in the ToS that multiple accounts are not allowed, so they have the right to ban someone for using an HB/HS mule if they have a legitimate reason or proof that it is such. Just my two cents...=/
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
scrapster14

avatar

Name : alex
IGN : scrappy234
Job : hermit
Level : 105
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 pm

i glitch opqed so im not legit Razz
Back to top Go down
Tany

avatar

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Loveable Kaze wrote:
Not sure what the Big Foot glitch is, but as for the HB/HS mule thing, Nexon specifically says in the ToS that multiple accounts are not allowed, so they have the right to ban someone for using an HB/HS mule if they have a legitimate reason or proof that it is such. Just my two cents...=/

Key word: Proof
There are many ways to disprove it. Thus, why it's not done.

@Rose:

Again, Nexon wants Maplers to use their jurisdiction to gauge their decision. If you were informed about the "glitch" from a "buddy" they'd say something like "hei ded u heer bout da glitch wif bf?!!?!? da skil sw duz 1m dmg to it!!!11!" If you heard that HOPEFULLY you'd say to yourself, "That's not right." Thus, if it's not intended to be like that, then it's a glitch and therefore a banable offence. Also, Nexon is a corporation. It takes many steps to get things accomplished. Of course they are not gonna do things quickly. Hence, why telling Maplers about the glitch took so long. I do think it's a little unfair that people got banned without knowing that it was "bad", but then I remember about my friend Logic.
Well, that was my five cents. *ba dum psh* >.>;
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

avatar

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:52 am

Excert from Wikipedia's artical on "Glitch"
Spoiler:
 

For a player to understand what is a glitch they first must understand what the programers true intentions actually were. A rangers hawk also stuns BigFoot, this is abnormal behavior for a boss, yet I don't know if it is a glitch or a techinque.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

avatar

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : *twitch*

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:47 am

I agree with Rose. I never figured out all the parts of the glitch. I THOUGHT that poisoning, shadow webing (think thats name), and the ice demon and fire demon were the glitches but i didnt know about stunning. Nexon should have been very clear. For a while I just assumed that Bigfoot wasnt a boss he was just a slow spawning monster. Nexon also didnt fix it the right way. Now you can still shadow web etc kill it, it just has crappy exp. Now toe services are popping up just like z helm services.

Nexon really does need to get it's act together. Honestly how many people now expect patches that are over 5 hours to end in 10 hours? I mean the last one was extended from (6 originally?) to 25 hours and 45 min. Then if they do a proper timed patch all this crap starts happening. I am in High school (grade 11) and I know a lot of people that could easily write better programs than this team of adults (well do better patches anyway, they dont have time to write this stuff XD).

Nexon is definately going downhill. Ask jared or me. They finally give us a good place to train (Typhons) and then they turn around and kill the awesome drop rates! I dont mean lower, i mean KILLED, i trained for half an hour there before they changed it and got a nimble wristguard and several hundred pots and around 25 scrolls. After, i trained for half an hour, not even 1 pot.

I like maplestory and love the community, but if nexon doesnt improve, ill be just another of the thousands of people that have left MS because of nexon.
Back to top Go down
Tany

avatar

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:01 am

In the game of MS all bosses are never affected by skills that give the player an advantage over it.(Exception:Pap and the "Slow" ability mages have.) With that in mind you should deduce that it is a glitch because it gives an immense advantage over this boss. I know I've accidently Ice demon'd bf. if I got banned for that I'd take some serious action towards Nexon. xD When you ID bf he starts healing like 30k's a sec. I think I heard from a friend that bf was accidently coded as a normal enemy. THat's why he's so vulnerable to all the things. We're all smart chaps, right? Most normal enemies die within 3-15 hits (rough estimate. Depends on lvl and class) yet bf takes thousands of atacks to die. That should trigger something in your brain saying that he's a boss and bosses shouldn't act like that.

Stephen, I wanna see this so called programming team you know of. I really want to see someone do Nexon's job. Go ahead. You haven't even met these people. You don't even know how many people work on coding. It might be just one nerdy guy doing it. I don't know. You don't know. I ALWAYS assume that patches are gona be extended. That way I don't have to be dissappointed when they are. That one time was just crazy. I think it's just me, but I think getting a wristguard and 25 scrolls is an exaggeration. You don't even get that much from 30 mins of hacking. The drop rates were considerably nerfed because they were abnormally high. Plus, Nexon didn't write the game. Wizet made it.
A thousand of people leaving MS wouldn't really hurt MS and its 8m+ players.
Back to top Go down
Rose

avatar

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:12 am

You are saying that Nexon expects a bunch of teenagers (many of whom are 13-15 years old) to assume what Nexon meant for this new game content to do or not do? One thing I have learned, is that Common Sense is NOT Common to everyone.

As to hearing from a friend....usually by the time you hear from a friend, people are ALREADY being banned, which means Nexon is ALREADY aware of the problem.

Anyways, once Nexon discovers a problem/glitch, how hard is it to use the scrolling banner at the top of screen to notify players that there is a problem/glitch, what it is, Nexon is aware of and working on it, and abusers will be punished?
There would be no doubt what NOT to do and therefore no excuses if banned.

_____________________
Apparently I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Tany

avatar

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:42 am

Yet again, you try running a huge corporation and getting things done as fast as you say.
It doesn't matter of you don't have common sense. It's expected that you should have it. Most all the people that glitched bf knew that it was bad but still did it and were surprised with the consequences.
Also, scrolling banners at the top of the screen wont stop anyone from glitching bf. It might even provoke some people to go and try it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:51 pm

I only agree with Tany 1 thing that Its hard to fix the code right away. However I dont blame Nexon for taking too long to fix it. I only wonder why cant they run the Yellow Line notice much sooner.

They know their clients are teen and they dont fight back. Trust me, those cases that involved with Parents sueing them, Nexon all has to back down. Do you think its co-incident that BBB gave Nexon grade F for their service?
Back to top Go down
Rose

avatar

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Tany wrote:
Yet again, you try running a huge corporation and getting things done as fast as you say.
It doesn't matter of you don't have common sense. It's expected that you should have it. Most all the people that glitched bf knew that it was bad but still did it and were surprised with the consequences.
Also, scrolling banners at the top of the screen wont stop anyone from glitching bf. It might even provoke some people to go and try it.

I did not mention how fast they should or shouldnt respond or put the notices/banners up. I said as soon as they find out. The fix will take time, but putting notices up doesnt take much time or programming.

As for people continuing to glitch after the banners, as I said, there would be NO excuses for them being punish. They were warned IN GAME.

Yes there will still be people that complain they got banned, but oh well, they were warned they would be punished if they continued, and they chose to ignore the warning. Their problem to deal with.

_____________________
Apparently I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rose

avatar

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:22 pm

Tany wrote:
It doesn't matter of you don't have common sense. It's expected that you should have it.
Expecting everyone to have common sense will cause you a lot of frustration and disappointment.
Common sense varies from person to person and is largely made of lessons learned; from relatives, communities, and personal experience. Which is why kids do not have as much common sense as their parents and grandparents.
For example, you have to teach a child that a burner being used on a stove is HOT and not to touch. To adults, it is common knowledge (common sense) NOT to touch that hot burner.

_____________________
Apparently I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: big foot glitchers   

Back to top Go down
 
big foot glitchers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hasbro's 2.5 foot millenium Falcon
» The "1 Foot resting on a rock" Marine Pose
» Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?
» sea shell tattoo
» Characters join squads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: GENERAL MAPLESTORY-
Jump to: